CHARITABLE DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE DONATION REQUEST FORM BELOW
Twin Cities Harley-Davidson prides itself on being an involved member of our community and focuses its philanthropic efforts on 501© (3) nonprofit organizations that serve the military (active and veteran), first responders, children, and the riding community in Minnesota. In any given year we receive numerous requests for donations. In order to manage these requests, we require that ALL organizations submit a Donation Request Form.
Donation Request Forms are reviewed quarterly at the beginning of January, April, July, and October. Should we determine the request meets our guidelines and mission, We Will Contact You.
Twin Cities Harley-Davidson Does Not Donate To...
- Organizations operating for profit Athletic groups or activities
- Athletic groups or activities, including charity-benefit sporting events
- Endowments or memorials
- The benefit of a single individual/family including gifts, scholarships, travel expenses, medical bills, memorials or other purposes UNLESS they are a part of the riding community
- Labor or political organizations
- Tax supported entities
- Individual public or private elementary schools, secondary schools or colleges
- Travel funds or sponsorships for tours, expeditions, competitions, or trips for teams or individuals
Thank you for your interest in Twin Cities Harley-Davidson as part of your event. Please submit the details below as far in advance to your event as possible so we may give it thorough consideration.